We sincerely hope you are happy with your journey through the practice and we are committed to providing a high standard of service to all our customers. However, if our service does not meet your expectations then we would like you to tell us about it. We use your complaints to help us update and continually improve our services.
• If you have a complaint, please tell us as soon as possible.
• Mrs Lemmon oversees the handling of all complaints if the person you speak to first cannot help you.
• Any treatment which you are not sure of can be explained to you by Mrs Lemmon.
• Whether you have a problem and tell us over the telephone, in person or by letter we shall try to resolve the issue within 24 hours. If it cannot be resolved easily, you will have a letter within 3 working days suggesting a meeting to discuss how you would like us to proceed with the issue and how soon it can be resolved. We will then further investigate and come up with a plan and recommendations so that it will not happen again. If we cannot resolve the problem we shall give you an explanation of why it cannot be resolved and what else can be done.
• We keep information about any complaints and our investigations, in a secure place.
• If the results of our procedure are not satisfactory then a complaint may be made to:
Dental Complaints Service
2 Cherry Orchard Road
The General Dental Council
37 Wimpole Street,
For further details or any further questions about this policy please pop into the lounge for a friendly and confidential chat with one of our staff members or CONTACT us.
Stay up-to-date with our latest news by clicking HERE and liking our Facebook page.